Welcome to MERCER LAW, P.A.
Located in historic St. Augustine, Florida, the legal team at Mercer Law, P.A. takes pride in helping solve client problems. We offer reliable advice and representation in legal matters impacting small businesses, large companies, individuals and consumers. We serve clients in St. Johns, Flagler, Duval, Volusia, Nassau, Putnam, Hillsborough, Citrus, and other Florida counties. Learn more about our legal practice and areas of focus.
What Makes Us Different
Because the stakes are often high, we place a greater value on accuracy and strategy versus speed. We practice with attention to detail and are often able to identify and offer solutions not foreseen by the client. At Mercer Law, P.A., all consultations are with a licensed attorney.
We Offer Several Different Engagements
We represent individuals, creditors, contractors, consumers, landlords, and businesses with several types of engagements including:
- Providing limited scope advice or counsel on a specific problem, issue, idea or concern;
- Forming small business corporations or limited liability companies;
- Reviewing or preparing contracts, leases, liens, purchase agreements, mortgages, service agreements, Wills, confidentiality agreements, powers-of-attorney, promissory notes, and other legal instruments;
- Serving as trial attorney representing clients in state court cases and arbitration proceedings;
- Serving as appellate counsel for clients with cases before the Florida Courts of Appeal;
- Taking over cases as substituted counsel for new clients transferring their cases from other firms; and
- Serving as general counsel to businesses providing advice on a broad range of matters.
Learn about the fields of law in which we practice.
First Step: Request An Initial Consult
Requesting an initial consultation with an attorney is for many the starting point in determining whether their case, issue, idea, or problem requires the professional services of an attorney. The initial consultation does not mean the lawyer has decided to take your case nor does it obligate you to hire the lawyer. Rather, it is an opportunity to meet confidentially, either in person or by telephone, to discuss the general facts and issues involved and decide if legal representation is advisable.
You may request an initial consultation by calling Mercer Law, P.A. at 904 824-4949 or using our contact form.